Country Club Plaza Garage
This picture of the Country Club Plaza Garage was taken looking southwest on 46th Terrace between Mill Creek Parkway (now J C Nichols Parkway) and Wyandotte Street. Country Club Plaza Garage with Mr. E. D. Barker in charge, housing space was provided for 144 cars. The garage was designed by Edward B. Delk.
April 1st 1923
248 West 46th Terrace
Kansas City, MO
Historical Street Name:
Other Versions of this Object:
Publication, commercial use, or reproduction of this image or the accompanying data requires prior written permission from the The State Historical Society of Missouri-Kansas City. Use of this image also requires that credit be given to the The State Historical Society of Missouri-Kansas City.
Collection Title, Call or Box Number:
K0054-v06p260-01, J. C. Nichols Company Scrapbooks
Digital Object Identifier: