Edward Tanner, the J. C. Nichols Company architect who designed much of the Country Club Plaza, as he appeared in 1939.
Other Versions of this Object:
Publication, commercial use, or reproduction of this image or the accompanying data requires prior written permission from the The State Historical Society of Missouri-Kansas City. Use of this image also requires that credit be given to the The State Historical Society of Missouri-Kansas City.
Collection Title, Call or Box Number:
K0054-v15p004-01, J. C. Nichols Company Scrapbooks
Digital Object Identifier: