K.C.F.D. No. 15
Photograph of Kansas City Fire Department Number 15, Kansas City, Missouri, opened in 1925. Pictured are Captain Eugene King, Driver Herman Lewis, and firefighters George P. Smith, Clarence Hill, and Joseph D. Johnson. This vantage point faces northeast on Mulberry Street between 8th and 9th Street. A defunct viaduct is shown at the top left. This structure was used as an approach ramp to a viaduct that ran overtop the fire station.