Shawnee State Bank, Johnson Drive
Photograph of buildings on the south side of Johnson Drive between Nieman Road and Barton Drive circa 1915. The Shawnee State Bank building, at the corner of Johnson and Nieman, stands at the left side of the image and is partly covered in ivy. Immediately to its west stands a vacant lot, then four more stone one- and two-story buildings. Telephone poles line Johnson Drive, which was known as Main Street at the time of the photo.