City Ice Company Delivery Trucks
Circa 1930 photograph with frontal and side view of City Ice Company of Kansas City, Plant No. 1; located at northeast corner of 21st Street and Campbell Street. The building was erected in 1908 as a steam plant and was remodeled in 1927. This vantage point faces northeast from the southeast corner of 21st and Campbell with coal delivery trucks outside Garage No. One. The trucks are identified as part of the Fuel Service Deptartment.