Photograph of the Gallatin Flats, once located at the northwest corner of Campbell Street and 8th Street.
Photograph of the Holy Rosary School Accordian Band, sponsored by Cochran Music Co., Inc..
Photograph of the Kansas City School District Repair Department at 1520 Campbell Street. As of 2017, the building still stands with an addition to its frontage. This vantage point faces west from the east side of Campbell Street just north of 16th Street.
Photograph with slide description, "Bathing her baby, Florence Home For Colored Girls, Kansas City, Missouri."
Photograph of children after naptime at a nursery at Swope Settlement. The image is featured on page 7 of the October 29, 1935 issue of the Kansas City Star.
Photograph of boys working in a carpenter shop at Swope Settlement.
Photograph with an aerial view of the Columbus Park neighborhood of Kansas City, Missouri. The area in view ranges from Charlotte Street on the left hand side of the image to Gillis Street on the right, and from 4th Street at the top of the image to Pacific Street at the bottom.
Photograph looking east on the north side of 15th Street (presently Truman Road) between Charlotte Street and Campbell Street. The Globe Laundry is pictured in the background.
Photograph looking east on the north side of 15th Street (presently Truman Road) from Charlotte Street. The Globe Laundry is pictured in the background.
Photograph looking west along the south side of 12th Street between Campbell Street and Harrison Street. C. E. Houston Furniture Company is pictured.
Circa 1932 photograph showing a fleet of City Ice Company of Kansas City delivery trucks parked at Plant No. 1; located at 21st and Campbell streets. Identifying information says: "Walker Electrics. The Company owns Walker trucks in 12, 20 and 36-cake sizes. These are used on routes."
Circa 1930 photograph with frontal and side view of City Ice Company of Kansas City, Plant No. 1; located at northeast corner of 21st Street and Campbell Street. The building was erected in 1908 as a steam plant and was remodeled in 1927.