Campbell Street

Displaying 25 - 31 of 31
Genre: 
Photographs

Photograph of Bishop Edwin V. O'Hara celebrating Mass with the congregation of Holy Rosary Catholic Church.

Genre: 
Photographs

Photograph of the Holy Rosary Catholic School Parent-Teacher Association meeting in April, 1940. Present are local clergy, parents, and students. Written on the blackboards are lists of students who are "Go Getters", "Chumps", "Ramblers", "Hot Shots", "Stouges", and "Scatter Brain". Other buildings in Columbus Park can be seen through the windows in the background.

Genre: 
Photographs

Photograph of the Holy Rosary Catholic School Parent-Teacher Association meeting in April, 1940. Present are local clergy, parents, and students posed around a donation box. Written on the blackboards are lists of students who are "Go Getters", "Chumps", "Ramblers", "Hot Shots", "Stouges", and "Scatter Brain". Other buildings in Columbus Park can be seen through the windows in the background.

Genre: 
Photographs

Photograph of the W. W. Yates School, known before 1918 as Lincoln School (right) and Lincoln High School (left). Once located at the northwest corner of Campbell Street and 11th Street in Kansas City, Missouri. This vantage point faces northwest from the intersection of 11th and Campbell.

Genre: 
Photographs

Photograph of the W. W. Yates School, known before 1918 as Lincoln School. Once located at the northwest corner of Campbell Street and 11th Street in Kansas City, Missouri. This vantage point faces north from just west of the intersection of 11th and Campbell.

Genre: 
Photographs

Photograph of Kindergarten students at Lincoln School, known after 1918 as W. W. Yates School. Once located at the northwest corner of Campbell Street and 11th Street in Kansas City, Missouri.

Genre: 
Photographs

An autochrome photograph of Lucian Rosenwald's tulip garden. This vantage point faces west-northwest with the house at 4309 Campbell Street in the left background. Rosenwald was an office manager for a real estate company.

Pages

KANSAS CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY | DIGITAL HISTORY