Interior of Chandler's Flower Shop facing north, a man and woman are browsing the store's floral arrangements. The building pictured was once located at the southwestern corner of 47th Street and Mill Creek Parkway (now Baltimore Avenue).
This picture of the Suydam Building was taken in the Country Club Plaza looking west-southwest on Mill Creek Parkway (now J C Nichols Parkway) just north of 47th Street. The Suydam Building was later occupied by the House of Beauty and the Claude Keyes Drug Store.
The Avon Shop opened October 1, 1924 at 108 W. 47th Street on the first floor of the Tower Building. This vantage point faces north on 47th Street just west of Mill Creek Parkway (now J C Nichols Parkway).