Photograph looking east toward businesses on the east side of Walnut Street between 4th Street and 5th Street. Pictured establishments include Aleshi Brothers Produce Co., Terminal Produce, Adams Seed Co., A. Robinson & Sons Fruit Co., and Sarser Produce Co.
Circa 1940 photograph of buyers and sellers at the outdoor stalls of the Farmers' Market in the City Market. This vantage point faces north-northeast with the Muehlebach Brewery in the far right background.
Photograph of the Harmony Lunch Restaurant, once located at the northwest corner of Grand Avenue (presently Grand Boulevard) and 4th Street. Also pictured is an advertisement for Muehlebach Pilsner Beer.
Circa 1941 photograph of recently demolished buildings on the east side of Walnut Street between 4th Street and 5th Street in the City Market. This vantage point faces northeast with the Muehlebach Brewery.