Photograph of the Elsmere Apartments, once located at the southeast corner of Troost Avenue and Linwood Boulevard
Photograph of Gotham Apartments located at the northwest corner of Chestnut Avenue and Linwood Boulevard.
Photograph of the Naples and Venice Apartments, located on the west side of Central Street between Armour Boulevard and 36th Street.
Photograph of the Park Lane Apartments, located on the west side of Mill Creek Parkway (presently J C Nichols Parkway) between just north of 46th Street Terrace.
Photograph of the Berbigilia Building, once located at the southeast corner of 31st Street and Forest Avenue. Signage for P. Berbigilia & Son is shown on the first floor facing 31st Street. This vantage point faces south-southeast on Forest Avenue just north of 31st Street.
Photograph of the Karnopp Building, located at the southeast corner of 43rd Street and Main Street.
Photograph of the Carmen's Building, located at the southwest corner of Baltimore Avenue and Linwood Boulevard. The building is labeled "Deaner Institute".
Photograph of the Goodenow Textile Company building, located on the west side of Main Street between 37th Street and 38th Street.
Photograph of the Commodore Apartments, once located at the southwest corner of Linwood Boulevard and Tracy Avenue.
Photograph of the Ellison Apartments, located at the northwest corner of Armour Boulevard and Central Street.
Photograph with a full, exterior street level view of Norman School; named after Joseph L. Norman, President of the Board of Education and member of the Board for 16 years. This vantage point faces northeast from the southwest corner of 36th Street and Summit Street.
Photograph with an exterior view of Longan School located at the northeast corner of 39th Street and Warwick Boulevard. It was named in 1911 in honor of George B. Longan, Assistant Superintendent of Schools. Before 1911, the school was named the Ward Public School. In 1932, the school at 601 Gillham Road became the George B. Longan School.