Westport

Displaying 109 - 120 of 515

Photograph looking southwest from the east side of Troost just south of 31st Street. Some of the businesses shown include Western Auto, Woolworth's Dime Store, Crown Drugstore, etc.

Photograph looking south along Troost Avenue from just north of 31st Street. Streets are shown outfitted with Christmas decorations. Isis Theatre and the Wirthman Building are pictured to the right.

Photograph of Katz Drugstore officials at a South Central Business Association luncheon at the Blue Bird Cafeteria at 3215 Troost Avenue. The luncheon was held to celebrate the opening of a new Katz location at the intersection of Linwood and Troost. The officials pictured are, from left to right: Myron H.

Photograph with exterior, street view of the Harris House located at the northeast corner of Westport Avenue (now Westport Road) and Pennsylvania Avenue. A truck and automobiles are visible in front. This vantage point faces north-from the southwest corner of Westport Avenue and Pennsylvania Avenue.

Photograph of the First Presbyterian Church, once located at the southwest corner of Pennsylvania Avenue and 40th Street in Westport. The church was constructed in 1859, sold as a private residence in 1895, and razed before 1950. This vantage point faces east on 40th Street from just west of the intersection of 40th and Pennsylvania.

Photograph with full street level, exterior view of the First Presbyterian Church, once located at the southwest corner of Pennsylvania Avenue and 40th Street in Westport. The church was constructed in 1859, sold as a private residence in 1895, and razed before 1950.

Circa 1920 photograph with full, front view of the Harris (Kearney) House at its original location at Westport Avenue (now Westport Road) and Main Street. This vantage point faces southeast from Westport Avenue just east of Main Street. The house was moved to 40th Street and Baltimore Avenue in 1922.

Photograph of Westport Avenue (now Westport Road), looking east-northeast from the northwest corner of Westport Avenue and Broadway Boulevard.

Photograph of the First Presbyterian Church, once located at the southwest corner of Pennsylvania Avenue and 40th Street in Westport. The church was constructed in 1859, sold as a private residence in 1895, and razed before 1950.

Photograph of the Daughters of Old Westport Memorial at the intersection of Broadway, Washington Street, and 40th Street.

Photograph of Roanoke Baptist Church located at the northwest corner of 40th Street and Wyoming Street.

Photograph of St. Vincent's Catholic Church at 3106 Flora Avenue. This vantage point faces west-northwest from the east side of Flora Avenue between 31st and 32nd Street.

Pages

KANSAS CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY | DIGITAL HISTORY