Photograph of the exterior of the Fruehauf Trailer Company in the Fairfax District of Wyandotte County, Kansas. Local architect Charles E. Keyser designed the plant, which opened in 1937 and was located at the intersection of Fairfax and Funston Roads.
Kansas Historical Society
Photograph of the congregation of the St. George Serbian Orthodox Church on the occasion of its consecration in 1925. The church was located at the intersection of Bethany Street and Lowell Avenue in Kansas City, Kansas.
Photograph showing an Armourdale baseball team in Kansas City, Kansas, likely taken in the 1910s. Noted on the back of the image is that the team was managed by Sandy Hanson.
Photograph of the Daughters of Penelope group, including Anna Kartsonis, in an unknown location circa 1935. The Daughters of Penelope began in 1929 as a women's organization within the American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association made up of Greek immigrants and their descendents.
Photograph of the exterior of the Commercial National Bank building on the southwest corner of 6th & Minnesota in downtown Kansas City, Kansas. The Exchange State Bank is also visible in the background.
Photograph of the interior of the Chocolate Shop in Kansas City Kansas, owned by Michael (Economou) Economy, including several unidentified workers, circa 1920.
Photograph, which appears to be taken between 1930 and 1940, taken from inside a vehicle driving on the Inter-City Viaduct, looking east with the Kansas City, Missouri skyline in view in the background. The viaduct connects Kansas City, Kansas, and Kansas City, Missouri.
Photograph of the unidentified participants at the South Central Business Association Inaugural Dinner Dance and 17th Annual Frolic at the Hotel Bellerive. Garrett L. Smalley is listed as the ex-president of the organization and Herbert T. Hilscher as the president.
Photograph of members of the Greek Orthodox Annunciation Church at a picnic, including Apostoli Kartsonis, Tom Jianas, Mrs. Jianis, Mrs. Longas, Mrs. Steve Sakoulas, George Sakoulas, Mary Solas, and other unidentified people, at Walnut Grove Park near 103rd & State Line, circa 1940.
Photograph of unidentified girls, members of the St. George Serbian Orthodox Church congregation.
Photograph of the exterior of the Kansas City Kansan newspaper building, located at the northeast corner of 8th Street and Armstrong Avenue in downtown Kansas City, Kansas, sometime in the 1930s. The newspaper moved into this new facility in 1927.
Photograph of the Holy Trinity Russian Orthodox Church choir dressed in costumes for a performance. The church was founded in 1917 by the Russian immigrants living in the Strawberry Hill neighborhood of Kansas City, Kansas.