Photograph with a distant exterior view of the Morse Public School, showing students outside with playground equipment and playing a game of baseball. The school was named after S. F. B. Morse, American inventor. This vantage point faces south-southeast from the northeast corner of 21st Street and Charlotte Street.
Missouri Valley Special Collections, Kansas City Public Library
Photograph of the Mark Twain Public School, once located on the north side of 60th Street between Swope Parkway and Jackson Avenue. This vantage point faces northeast from the property at 3825 East 60th Street.
Photograph with an exterior street level view of Sanford B. Ladd School located on the north side of 37th Street, between Bellefontaine Avenue to Walrond Avenue (Benton Boulevard). It was named after the attorney for the school board for more than 40 years. This vantage point faces northwest from the southeast corner of Benton and 37th.
Photograph of Miss McBee's students of Woodland Public School, posed outside the south-facing southwest entrance to the school.
Circa 1940 photograph with an interior view of students at Meservey School kindergarten. The children are playing as Kansas City Fire Department fire personnel.
Photograph of the Van Horn School, located to the east of the intersection of 37th Street and Wyoming Street. The school was named for Robert T. Van Horn, early Kansas City pioneer.
Photograph of the Sanford B. Ladd School students attending to the school garden. This vantage point faces northwest from atop the southwest corner of the original Ladd School building (before the 1922 addition). The houses at 3624, 3626, and 3630 Bellefontaine Avenue are pictured to the left.
Photograph of unidentified Woodland Public School students posed at the west-facing southwestern entrance to the school. One child is holding a banner which says "Savings Banner Room."
Photograph with exterior, street level view of the repair or shop building maintained by the Kansas City School District. It is located at the northeast corner of 21st Street and Charlotte Street.
Photograph a distant exterior view of the Milton Moore School located on the south side of 31st Street between Cypress Avenue and Elmwood Avenue. It was named for Col. Milton Moore, a member of the Board of Education. This vantage point faces north-northeast from the northeast corner of Linwood Boulevard and Cypress Avenue.
Photograph of the Webster School located at the northwest corner of Wyandotte Street and 17th Street. The school opened in 1886 and closed in 1933. It was named after statesman Daniel Webster. This vantage point faces northwest from the northeast corner of 17th and Wyandotte.
Photograph with an exterior, street level view of Lincoln High School. This vantage point faces northeast on Woodland Avenue between 21st Street and 22nd Street.