Photograph of the NC8088 Inland W-500 Super Sport, modified from a S-300 Sport model. It is shown parked at Municipal Airport. Inland Aviation Company was an aircraft manufacturer based in Fairfax, Kansas City, Kansas from the late 1920s until 1932.
Missouri Valley Special Collections, Kansas City Public Library
Group portrait of Anderson Photo Company employees at an annual company Christmas party.
Photograph of the Forest Hill Mausoleum, located near the northeast corner of Troost Avenue and 69th Street. This vantage point faces west-northwest towards the building.
Photograph of the Goodenow Textile Company building, located on the west side of Main Street between 37th Street and 38th Street.
Photograph of the Inglenook Apartments, once located at the northeast corner of The Paseo and 8th Street.
Photograph of a Butler Blackhawk airplane, only one of eleven produced by the Butler Aircraft Corporation, a subsidiary of Butler Manufacturing Company of Kansas City. This aircraft, reg. #NC599H, was used as a National U.S. Air Express training biplane.
Group portrait of Anderson Photo Company employees posed around a camera at an unidentified location.
Photograph with caption, "Chamber of Commerce Staff Farewell Luncheon to Lou E. Holland, retiring managing director, November 23, 1931."
Photograph of the Huntzinger Building, the seven-story building pictured center. It was once located on the north side of 10th Street between Baltimore Avenue and Wyandotte Street. This vantage point faces northwest near the southwest corner of 10th and Baltimore.
Photograph of the Lindenwood Apartments at the northwest corner of 30th Street and Harrison Street. Also pictured is the Stratten Hall Apartments adjacent to the left.
Photograph of men standing around a Nicolas-Beazley NB-3P monoplane at Municipal Airport. The airplane, reg. #9314, was produced by the Nicholas-Beazley Airplane Company of Marshall, Missouri.
Photograph of Anderson Photo Company employees playing croquet at the company picnic at Winnwood Beach. Winnwood Beach was once located near the present intersection of Northeast Chouteau Trafficway and Interstate 35.