Missouri Valley Special Collections, Kansas City Public Library

Displaying 109 - 120 of 1502

Photograph of the Little Sisters of the Poor building, once located on the west side of Highland Avenue between 53rd Street and 54th Street. This vantage point faces northeast from the northwest corner of Highland and 54th.

Photograph of the Castle Apartments, once located on the west side of Troost Avenue between 26th Street and 27th Street. This vantage point faces northwest near the northeast corner of 27th and Troost.

Photograph of the Columbia National Bank in the Gloyd Building, once located on the east side of Walnut Street between 9th Street and 10th Street.

Photograph of the Berbigilia Building, once located at the southeast corner of 31st Street and Forest Avenue. Signage for P. Berbigilia & Son is shown on the first floor facing 31st Street. This vantage point faces south-southeast on Forest Avenue just north of 31st Street.

Photograph with side and front view of the Livestock Exchange Building, located just west of the intersection of 16th Street and Genessee Street.

Photograph with an interior view of a clinic at the Mexican Christian Mission showing a doctor and two nurses treating a Hispanic woman.

Photograph of the Commodore Apartments, once located at the southwest corner of Linwood Boulevard and Tracy Avenue.

Photograph of the Delaware Apartments, once located at the northeast corner of The Paseo and 10th Street.

Head and shoulders portrait of H. Roe Bartle.

Photograph of the Board of Trade Building, located at the southeast corner of 10th Street and Wyandotte Street.

Photograph with full frontal and side view of the Carbide and Carbon Building (later called Union Carbide Building) located on the west side of Baltimore between 9th and 10th Street. This vantage point faces northwest from atop the First National Bank at the northeast corner of 10th and Baltimore.

Photograph of the George Nettleton Home, located at the southeast corner of 51st Street and Swope Parkway.

Pages

KANSAS CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY | DIGITAL HISTORY