Portrait photograph of Guy B. Park, governor of Missouri from 1933–1937. Park was principal speaker at the Court of Honor, December 21, 1937 at Holy Cross School Auditorium.
Photograph of Reverend J. P. Prendergast, Pastor of Holy Cross Parish, with the Boy Scouts of Troop 80 who participated in the Corpus Christi Procession that day on May 30, 1929. This photograph was taken at the Holy Cross Catholic Church looking north towards the leftmost entrance facing St John Avenue.
Photograph of Columbus Park community volunteers constructing the St. John Bosco Center, Roman Catholic community hall. The land for the center was donated by Rosa Nigro, Kansas City's first woman pharmacist. This vantage point was taken facing east-northeast with the Holy Rosary Catholic Church (left) and Holy Rosary School (right).
Photograph of Visitation graduating class of 1932 outside of the entrance to Visitation Church. Pictured back row, left to right: John Miller, Dick Livers, Marie Burger, Booty Skinner, Rosemary Lehr, Bob Doyle, Earnie Dunn; front row, left to right: Bill Koehler, Harold St. John, Anna Ruth Crooks, Rita Kelly, Andy Breting, Bill McGonigle.
1940's photograph of the St. John Bosco Center at the southwest corner of Missouri Avenue and Campbell Street.
Letter from Bishop Thomas F. Lillis to Reverend Louis Franchinotti of the Holy Rosary Church. Lillis comments that since all students in the Holy Rosary School are taught in English, it would be counterintuitive to employ another Italian-speaking priest at Holy Rosary.
Photograph of the Sacred Heart Church at the northwest corner of 26th Street and Madison Avenue.
Photograph of Robert Reed, Donald Dunn, and Howard Whelan, three members of Boy Scouts Troop 80. The picture was taken during Bishop Hogan's Knights of Columbus Council, a picnic at Fairyland Park on August 30, 1931. Boy Scouts Troop 80 assisted and provided a clown act as pictured.
Photograph of the Holy Rosary Youths' Council and Boy Scout Troop 70. This vantage point faces east-northeast towards the entrance to the Holy Rosary Health Center and School.
Photograph of the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception Choir at their second annual concert at Shubert Theatre on June 2, 1922.
Photograph of the Silver Jubilee for Monsignor James N. V. McKay, pastor of St. Peter's Church. This room in St. Peter's Church doubled as the parochial school's gym.
Program for "Peaceful Valley", a play in three acts by Edward E. Kidder and presented by the Dramatic Club of Holy Cross Parish at the Auditorium Theatre on November 24, 1920. Notable political figures paying compliments include James M. Pendergast and Thomas J. Pendergast.
Photograph of graduates of St. James Grade School. Monsignor John W. Keyes, pastor of St. James is pictured along with Rose Muser (5th from right).
Photograph of Columbus Park community volunteers constructing the St. John Bosco Center, Roman Catholic community hall. The land for the center was donated by Rosa Nigro, Kansas City's first woman pharmacist. This vantage point was taken facing east-northeast with the Holy Rosary Catholic Church in the background.
Photograph of pallbearers carrying the body of Monsignor James T. Walsh who erected the Our Lady of Good Counsel Church at 3934 Washington Street, Kansas City, Missouri. Walsh died on November 20, 1925 and was buried three days later.
Photograph of St. Peter & Paul Church, once located at the southwest corner of 9th Street and McGee Street. This vantage point faces west-southwest from the southeast corner of 9th and McGee.
Photograph of Visitation Church (right) and rectory (left) at the southeast corner of Main Street and 51st Terrace.
Photograph of Boy Scouts Troop 80 who formed a guard of honor for the field Mass on the ground of St. Agnes Academy during the Fiftieth Anniversary of the Sisters of Mercy, Kansas City, Missouri. Pictured, back row: Charles Hrenchir, Junior Brummel, Ralph Gray, Jack Ost, Robert McMillen, William McDonald, John Jones. Front row: William Ward, Jack [?], Nichols Brummell, William Ost, Buddy Lonergan. This vantage point faces nortwest towards the Hardesty Avenue entrance to the academy.
Photograph of several Holy Cross Catholic Church choir members and friends posed at the Missouri Pacific Railroad bridge over Blue River en route to Jesse James Cave on the Missouri River bluff near Sugar Creek, Missouri. Boy Scout Troop 80 Scoutmaster Bruno Nicoli directed the hike in the afternoon after church that Sunday.