Kansas City

Displaying 1 - 12 of 1829

Photograph of the Ford Assembly Plant, located on the east of Winchester Avenue between 10th Street and 12th Street. This vantage point faces east-southeast near the southeast corner of 10th Street and Ewing Avenue.

Photograph of the Hoffman Apartments, once located on the south side of 9th Street between Charlotte Street and Campbell Street. The Astor Hotel is pictured adjacent to the left.

Group portrait of Anderson Photo Company employees at an annual company Christmas party.

Photograph of an architectural drawing of Floral Hills cemetery, drawn by Hare & Hare, a landscape architecture firm. The cemetery is located north of 71st Boulevard (Gregory Boulevard) between James A. Reed Road and Blue Ridge Extension (Blue Ridge Boulevard).

Photograph of the Forest Hill Mausoleum, located near the northeast corner of Troost Avenue and 69th Street. This vantage point faces west-northwest towards the building.

Photograph of the Goodenow Textile Company building, located on the west side of Main Street between 37th Street and 38th Street.

Photograph of the Hyde Apartments, once located at the southwest corner of Troost Avenue and 14th Street.

Photograph of the 267N Inland R-400 Sportster, R-401 parked at Municipal Airport. Inland Aviation Company was an aircraft manufacturer based in Fairfax, Kansas City, Kansas from the late 1920s until 1932.

Group portrait of Anderson Photo Company employees posed around a camera at an unidentified location.

Photograph with caption, "Chamber of Commerce Staff Farewell Luncheon to Lou E. Holland, retiring managing director, November 23, 1931."

Photograph of the Huntzinger Building, the seven-story building pictured center. It was once located on the north side of 10th Street between Baltimore Avenue and Wyandotte Street. This vantage point faces northwest near the southwest corner of 10th and Baltimore.

Photograph of the Inglenook Apartments, once located at the northeast corner of The Paseo and 8th Street.

Pages

KANSAS CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY | DIGITAL HISTORY