Photograph of Shawnee Mission Rural High School, looking southwest from Johnson Drive, in the early 1920s. The two-story brick building with arched entryway opened in 1922, was renamed Shawnee Mission High School in 1945, and became Shawnee Mission North High School in 1958.
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2
Circa 1932 photograph with full side view of City Ice House Company Oil and Ice Station A-1; located in Overland Park, Kansas. This station also sold Red Crown gasoline.