Photograph of attendees at the National Fraternal Society of the Deaf auxiliary anniversary banquet on November 12, 1938. The banquet was held at the Ambassador Hotel in Kansas City, Missouri, and attendees are photographed sitting at tables or standing around the perimeter of a hotel ballroom.
Anderson Photo Company
Photograph of the Local Committee on Arrangements for the 1935 National Fraternal Society for the Deaf convention in Kansas City, Missouri. The organization, founded in 1901, served to provide insurance benefits, advocacy, and social opportunities for deaf members.
Photograph of the Emery, Bird, Thayer building, once located on the north side of 11th Street between Walnut Street and Grand Avenue (Grand Boulevard). This vantage point faces south-southwest on the west side of Grand between 10th and 11th.
Photograph of the Board of Trade Building, located at the southeast corner of 10th Street and Wyandotte Street.
Group portrait of Anderson Photo Company employees at 30th anniversary breakfast at the Pickwick Hotel. "Left to right standing: William Trone, Ray Farnan, Miss Textor, Dan Faron, Arch Wlech, Miss Pence, D. Von Reisen, Bob Cassidy. Left to right seated: D. E. Anderson, L. C. Anderson, John Strader, Dave Nordling, B. Montgormery, Mrs.
Group portrait of Anderson Photo Company employees at an annual company Christmas party.
Group portrait of Anderson Photo Company employees posed around a camera at an unidentified location.
Photograph of Anderson Photo Company employees playing croquet at the company picnic at Winnwood Beach. Winnwood Beach was once located near the present intersection of Northeast Chouteau Trafficway and Interstate 35.
Photograph of a farewell dinner of Anderson Photo Company employees at Pickwick Hotel for Roger Odneal, who was leaving for the army.
Photograph of Anderson Photo Company employees posed at a "steak-fry" event at an unidentified location.
Photograph of the LaSalle Building, once located at the northeast corner of 9th Street and Main Street. Hurst's Jewelry and Loan Company are shown as occupants.
Photograph of the Davidson Building at the northeast corner of 17th Street and Main Street.