Street map of a "Scenic Route Through the Country Club District: America's Most Beautiful Residential Section, 2000 Acres Restricted." The scenic route is indicated in red; specific directions are at bottom of map. Map shows Kansas City Country Club, Mission Hills Country Club, and names of neighborhoods. Printed at the top: "Put this in the pocket of your automobile for use the next time you are pleasure driving."
Photograph of the Meyer Boulevard Evangelical Church located at the southwest corner of Meyer Boulevard and Rockhill Road. It was known later as the Trinity Evangelical Church. This vantage point faces southeast from the south side of Meyer Boulevard between Charlotte Street and Rockhill Road.
Clipping from the Kansas City Star on April 24, 1935 showing Thomas J. Pendergast, Carolyn E. Pendergast, Governor Guy B. Park, and Eleanora G. Park attending the marriage of Thomas J. Pendergast, Jr. and Mary Louise Weyer. The caption states, "Bridegroom's Parents (upper) - Mr. and Mrs. T. J. Pendergast as they left the vestibule of St. Peter's church today where their son, Thomas J. Pendergast jr., wed Miss Mary Louis Weyer, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. W. A. Weyer, 6401 Main street. Distinguished Guests (lower) - Governor and Mrs. Guy B.
Clipping from the Kansas City Post on April 24, 1935 showing Thomas J. Pendergast and Carolyn E. Pendergast attending the marriage of Thomas J. Pendergast, Jr. and Mary Louise Weyer. The caption states, "Pendergasts at Wedding - Mr and Mrs. Thomas J. Pendergast, parents of Thomas James Pendergast, jr., whose wedding to Miss Mary Louise Weyer was solemnized Wednesday morning at St. Peter's church, are shown above as they left the church. More than 1,000 persons crowded into the church to attend the nuptials. Among the guests were Gov. and Mrs. Guy B. Park.
Clipping entitled "Mr. and Mrs. T. J. Pendergast, Jr., at the Church" from the Kansas City Star on April 24, 1935 showing Thomas J. Pendergast, Jr. and Mary Louis Weyer Pendergast leaving St. Peter's Catholic Church after their marriage.
Map showing the boundaries of precincts as defined in 1918 for the fourth ward of Kansas City, Missouri. This ward is bounded by 39th Street to the north, Kansas to the west, south city limits to the south, and Campbell Street and Troost Avenue to the east.
Photograph of the first confirmation in 1927 in front of the original rectory of St. Peter's, Kansas City, Missouri. Bishop Thomas F. Lillis is present and pictured. This vantage point faces east towards the old rectory at the southeast corner of Holmes Street and Meyer Boulevard.
Mid-1920's photograph of St. Peter's Church (left) and Rectory (right) on the south side of Meyer Boulevard between Holmes Street and Charlotte Street. This original corrugated iron church building was known by the congregation as the "Tin Cathedral". This vantage point faces southeast from the northwest corner of Holmes and Meyer.