Exterior view of the White Eagle Oil and Refining Company Filling Station at 46th Terrace and Mill Creek Parkway (now J C Nichols Parkway). A black automobile and one driver are outside the filling station. This picture was taken looking northwest on Mill Creek Parkway just south of 46th Terrace.
This picture was taken looking northwest just south of the intersection of 71st Street (now Gregory Boulevard) and Wornall Road. In November 1925, a shopping center known as Romanelli Shops was completed at the southwest corner of Wornall Road and 71st Street. These shops included R. L. Fish and Sons Grocers, Mason's Pharmacy, O. D. Stewart Barber Shop, Ambassador Cleaners, and a Piggly Wiggly Grocery Store.
Standard Oil Company Filling Station planned, designed and constructed by the J. C. Nichols Company for the Standard Oil Company. This vantage point faces northeast on Brookside Boulevard just south of 62nd Terrace.
An autochrome photograph of a fountain in the Country Club Plaza just east of the intersection of Alameda Road (now Nichols Road) and Broadway. This vantage point faces north-northeast towards a gasoline filling station, a parking lot, and the Country Club Plaza Balcony Building in the background.