Photograph of the LaSalle Building, once located at the northeast corner of 9th Street and Main Street. Hurst's Jewelry and Loan Company are shown as occupants.
Photograph of the Drake Apartment Hotel, once located on the west side of Locust Street between 10th Street and 11th Street.
Photograph with side and front view of the Livestock Exchange Building, located just west of the intersection of 16th Street and Genessee Street.
Photograph of the Ellison Apartments, located at the northwest corner of Armour Boulevard and Central Street.
Circa 1930 photograph with an exterior, street level view of the Manual Training High School located on the south side of 15th Street (Truman Road) between Forest Avenue and Tracy Avenue. This vantage point faces southeast from the northwest corner of 15th and Forest.
Circa 1935 photograph with full, corner view of Lathrop Polytechnic Institute, also known as Lathrop Trade School, Lathrop Manual Training, and Lathrop School. This vantage point faces northwest from the southeast corner of 13th Street and Cental Street.
Photograph of Northeast High School at the southeast corner of Smart Avenue and Van Brunt Boulevard.
Circa 1928 photograph with frontal and side view of the Inter-State (Interstate) Building, located at the southwest corner of 13th and Locust streets.
Circa 1928 photograph with full frontal and side view of the Montgall Hotel, located at the northwest corner of 15th Street (Truman Road) and Montgall Avenue. Also in the building are a Western Union office, cafes, book store, and the Gospel Trumpet Company.
Photograph looking northeast with slide description: "Venetian fountain, 47th and Mill Creek; Kansas City, Mo. (1931)."
Circa 1928 photograph with full frontal and partial side view of the Home Trust Company located at 1117-19 Walnut Street. Gradwohl Jewelers is visible next door at 1121 Walnut Street. Gate City Optical Company is located in the Home Trust Building.
Circa 1928 photograph with full frontal and side view of the President Hotel; located on the northeast corner of 14th Street and Baltimore Avenue. A gasoline station called Pen-Jac and a parking lot is also in view.