Photograph of Boy Scouts Troop 80 who formed a guard of honor for the field Mass on the ground of St. Agnes Academy during the Fiftieth Anniversary of the Sisters of Mercy, Kansas City, Missouri. Pictured, back row: Charles Hrenchir, Junior Brummel, Ralph Gray, Jack Ost, Robert McMillen, William McDonald, John Jones.
Photograph of members of the Italian Supreme Intersocial Council of Kansas City. It consisted of members of several lodges and societies for the purpose of mutual aid to lodge and society members and the poor of the Holy Rosary parish.
Photograph of members of the Society of Saint Angelo de Licata. Most members were from Licata, Sicily and worshipped at Holy Rosary parish.
Photograph of the Annunciation Boys Choir on an Easter Sunday in the early 1940's.
Photograph of the Annunciation CYC softball team in June, 1941. Annunciation parish was located at 2870 Linwood Boulevard.
Photograph of the original thirteen members of Boy Scout Troop 70, Holy Rosary's first boy scout troop, sponsored by the adult businessmen known as the Youth Council. This vantage point faces east-northeast towards the entrance to the Holy Rosary Health Center and School.
Photograph of Jack Day and Joe Lembke, two members of Boy Scouts Troop 80. The picture was taken during Bishop Hogan's Knights of Columbus Council, a picnic at Fairyland Park on August 30, 1931. Boy Scouts Troop 80 assisted and provided a clown act. Day and Lembke are dressed as "two Hoboes".
Photograph of members of Boy Scouts Troop 80. Pictured, front row: Bud Spaeth (left), Nick Thoennes (third from left), and Robert Reed (fourth from left). The picture was taken during Bishop Hogan's Knights of Columbus Council, a picnic at Fairyland Park on August 30, 1931. Boy Scouts Troop 80 assisted and provided a clown act.
Heavyweight boxer Jack Dempsey shaking hands with eight year old William Dempsey Meyers, who was named after the former champion. They appear to be standing outside Union Station. The boy was the nephew of Capt. William M. Meyers of the Westport police station.