Buildings

Displaying 373 - 384 of 502

Photograph of the Nigro Pool Hall and Red Gibson's Restaurant, once located at the southeast corner of 3rd Street and Walnut Street. This vantage point looks east down 3rd Street from the southwest corner of 3rd and Walnut.

Circa 1925 photograph of a streetcar at the intersection of 15th Street (presently Truman Road) and Main Street. This vantage point faces west from the south side of 15th Street, just east of its intersection with Main Street.

Photograph of businesses at the northeast corner of Walnut Street and 4th Street. Pictured establishments include Walnut Buffet and New Market Cafe.

Circa 1925 photograph looking west on the south side of 15th Street (presently Truman Road) between Main Street and Walnut Street.

Photograph looking east toward businesses at the southeast corner of Walnut Street and 4th Street. Pictured establishments include Defeo Fruit Co., L. Yukon & Sons Produce Co., Inc., and William F. Helm & Son.

Photograph looking west on the north side of 3rd Street between Walnut Street and Main Street. Pictured establishments include the Cozy House, B. Ossep Com. Co., and L. Yukon & Son Produce.

Photograph looking east toward businesses on the east side of Walnut Street between 4th Street and 5th Street. Pictured establishments include Aleshi Brothers Produce Co., Terminal Produce, Adams Seed Co., A. Robinson & Sons Fruit Co., and Sarser Produce Co.

Photograph looking north on the west side of Walnut Street between 10th Street and 11th Street. Pictured establishments include Woolf Brothers, Kirschbaum Clothes, Johnston's Cafe, and J. W. Jenkins and Sons.

Photograph of businesses at the northwest corner of Grand Avenue (presently Grand Boulevard) and 3rd Street.

Photograph looking south on the west side of Walnut Street towards its intersection with 11th Street. Pictured establishments include Woolf Brothers, Owl Drug Store, Wolferman's Cafeteria.

Photograph of businesses at the southwest corner of Grand Avenue (presently Grand Boulevard) and 3rd Street.

Postcard of the Coca-Cola Building, designed by Arthur Tufts and located at the southeast corner of 21st Street (defunct on this block) and Grand Avenue (presently Grand Boulevard). The Western Auto Supply company became tenants of the building in 1928 and purchased it in 1951.

Pages

KANSAS CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY | DIGITAL HISTORY