Photograph of Countryside Christian Church in Countryside, later Mission, Kansas, circa 1942. The church building is pictured surrounded by trees, looking east from across Nall Avenue. The building was dedicated on April 12, 1942, and was destroyed by fire in 1944. It was rebuilt in 1945.
Photograph of a man standing in the construction site of a Baptist church in Overland Park, Kansas, circa 1920. Brick walls are built to approximately 6 feet, and houses are visible in the background.
Photograph looking north along Broadway Boulevard from 13th Street. The Hotel Commonwealth is pictured to the left.
Photograph looking north on the east side of Forest Avenue between 9th Street and 10th Street. The First Church of Christ Scientist is pictured to the left.
Photograph looking east along the south side of 13th from the east side of Holmes. St. Mary's Episcopal Church is pictured to the right.
Photograph looking west along the north side of 9th Street between Forest Avenue and Tracy Avenue. The First Church of Christ Scientist is pictured to the left.
Postcard of the Brookside Hotel, built in 1918 at the southwest corner of 54th Street and Oak Street. This vantage point faces southeast from just east of the intersection of 54th Street and Brookside Boulevard. The Second Presbyterian Church is pictured to the right.
Photograph of the Central Italian Evangelical Chapel. Sign on building identifies as Chiesa Evangelica Italiana. This vantage point faces east from the west side of Forest venue just south of 5th Street.
Circa 1925 photograph with full, street corner view of Quayle Methodist Episcopal Church located at the northeast corner of 21st and Iron streets in North Kansas City, Missouri.
Photograph of the Ivanhoe Park Congregational Church at the southwest corner of Michigan Avenue and 39th Street. This vantage point faces southwest from the northeast corner of 39th and Michigan.
Photograph of the First Methodist Episcopal Church, South located at the northwest corner of Maple Avenue and Spring Street in Independence, Missouri.
Photograph with full street level, exterior view of the First Presbyterian Church, once located at the southwest corner of Pennsylvania Avenue and 40th Street in Westport. The church was constructed in 1859, sold as a private residence in 1895, and razed before 1950.