Photograph of children and adults posed outside of the Willard Mission, once located at 7032 Independence Road (renamed Wilson Avenue), between the Missouri Pacific Railroad and the defunct intersection of Wilson Road and Bristol Avenue. Insert photograph is identified as Supt. Mrs. S. E. Pendergass. The mission was operated by the Woman's Christian Temperance Union and was razed by 1925.
Circa 1925 photograph of the Van Brunt Christian Church. This vantage point faces east from the west side of Van Brunt Boulevard between 24th Street and 25th Street. Albert Jones is listed as pastor on the sign attached to the building.
Circa 1925 photograph of Grace English Lutheran Church in the winter at the southeast corner of 43rd Street and Madison Avenue. Part of the Ohio Synod and dedicated October 9, 1921. This vantage point faces south-southwest from the north side of 43rd Street between Madison Avenue and Summit Street.
Circa 1925 photograph of the Church of Our Redeemer Lutheran Church located at at the northeast corner of 8th Street and Benton Boulevard. Rev. H. Dierks is listed as the pastor and associated with the Missouri Synod. Addition visible behind the church building. This vantage point faces east-northeast from the Benton Boulevard just north of 8th Street.
Photograph of the congregation of Holy Trinity Russian Orthodox Church standing on the steps in front of the church building, circa 1920. The church was founded in 1917 by the Russian immigrants living in the Strawberry Hill neighborhood of Kansas City, Kansas.
Photograph of the congregation of the St. George Serbian Orthodox Church on the occasion of its consecration in 1925. The church was located at the intersection of Bethany Street and Lowell Avenue in Kansas City, Kansas.