Photograph of the Ford Assembly Plant, located on the east of Winchester Avenue between 10th Street and 12th Street. This vantage point faces east-southeast near the southeast corner of 10th Street and Ewing Avenue.
Photograph of the Ford Assembly Plant at the intersection of 10th Street and Winchester Avenue. This vantage point faces northeast on the north side of 12th Street between Ewing Avenue and Winchester Avenue.
Photograph with slide description: "Weber Gas Engine Plant, Kansas City, Mo. (1926)." This vantage point faces east on the west side of Winchester Avenue between 11th Street and 12th Street.
Circa 1925 photograph looking west on Independence Road (presently Wilson Avenue) from just east of its intesection with Wheeling Avenue. Pictured is the Kansas City Terminal Railway (left), and the Huttig Mill Work Company (center).
Undated illustration of the Fowler Packing Company meatpacking plant in the Central Industrial District, adjacent to the Kansas City Stockyards.
Undated aerial view of the Wilson & Co. meatpacking plant in the Armourdale area of Kansas City, Kansas.
Photograph of the exterior of the Simon Company plant, a mattress manufactuer, in the Fairfax District of Kansas City, Kansas. The plant opened in 1936 at Fairfax and Eagle (later Sunshine) Roads, west of the Fairfax Airport.
Photograph of the exterior of the Sealright Company plant, a paper products, bottle caps, and food packaging manufacturer, in the Fairfax district of Kansas City, Kansas, south of the Fairfax Airport. The plant opened in 1932 at the intersection of Fairfax and Rickel Roads.
Photograph of the exterior view of the Massey-Harris Harvester Company, a tractor and thresher manufacturer, plant in the Fairfax District of Wyandotte County, Kansas. The plant opened in 1925 north of the intersection of Fairfax Road and Diagonal Way.
Photograph of the exterior of the Fruehauf Trailer Company in the Fairfax District of Wyandotte County, Kansas. Local architect Charles E. Keyser designed the plant, which opened in 1937 and was located at the intersection of Fairfax and Funston Roads.