Houses

Displaying 217 - 228 of 272

An autochrome photograph of Edward E. Carpenter's house and garden, taken from the northwest at sunset. Carpenter was president of the Kansas City House and Window Cleaning Company.

An autochrome photograph of Helen H. McDermand's house, taken from the southeast. The picture shows an automobile parked by the house entrance.

An autochrome photograph of the residence of John R. Ranson and Pearl Howard Ranson, taken from the northwest and showing hedges in the front yard. John R. Ranson was the Jackson County Collector.

An autochrome photograph of Fletcher Cowherd's house, taken from the east-northeast. Cowherd was a Kansas City real estate lawyer and developer and president of the Safety Savings and Loan Association.

An autochrome photograph of Don A. Davis's residence, taken from the northeast. Davis was president of Western Auto.

An autochrome photograph of Allen Logan's residence, taken from the west. Logan was the founder of Logan Brothers Grain Company.

An autochrome photograph of H. B. Thompson's residence, taken from the northeast. Thompson was President & General Manager of American Sand Company.

An autochrome photograph of Edward H. Witte's residence, taken from the northwest. Witte was president of Witte Engine Works.

An autochrome photograph of Dr. Eugene Carbaugh's house, taken from the southeast in the summer of 1932. Cargaugh was a Kansas City surgeon.

An autochrome photograph of Charles S. Keith's residence, taken from the northwest. Keith was head of the Central Coke and Coal Company and mayor of Kansas City, Missouri in 1940.

An autochrome photograph of the Unity Farm (Unity Village) Club House, taken from the east.

An autochrome photograph of Hunter L. Gary's residence, taken from the southeast. Gary was president of the Theodore Gary and Co. (investments).

Pages

KANSAS CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY | DIGITAL HISTORY