Photograph of Noland Road, south of U.S. Highway 40, looking South. The image is taken in Jackson County, Missouri, and is typical of the county's highways in the 1930s. The entrance to Little Blue Road is pictured in the far background.
Photograph of the entrance to Jacob L. Loose Memorial Park, Kansas City, Missouri. This vantage point faces south-southwest from the intersection of 51st Street and Wornall Road.
Library and Administration buildings at the University of Kansas City, later University of Missouri-Kansas City. This vantage point faces northwest towards Newcomb Hall (left) and Scofield Hall (right).
Photograph of the old Jackson County Courthouse in Independence, Missouri, prior to renovations in 1933. Later known as the Truman Courthouse. This vantage point faces northwest from the intersection of Lexington Avenue and Main Street.
Home of Chester C. Smith at 6418 Washington Street. Smith was later president of the Kansas City Power & Light Company (1330 Baltimore Avenue) during the company strike in 1941. This vantage point faces west on Washington Street.
Home of Albert R. Jones at 5701 Mission Drive. This vantage point faces east-southeast on the grounds of the estate towards the front entrance facing Mission Drive.
Home of Jackson County Democratic Party boss, Thomas J. Pendergast, at 5650 Ward Parkway, built by the J. C. Nichols Company. This vantage point faces west on Ward Parkway, just north of 57th Street.
An aerial view of the Mission Hills Country Club showing the completed club house, with State Line Road running across the center of the picture. After the Mission Hills Country Club moved across the border to Kansas, the building pictured center became part of the Carriage Club.
Smoke clouds arising from Lyle Rock Company quarry, located at 48th Street and Baltimore Avenue.
Photograph of the construction of Mission Drive in Mission Hills, Kansas. This vantage point faces southeast towards 63rd Street from just south of the intersection of Mission Drive, High Drive, and Brookwood Road.
In 1925, the J. C. Nichols Company maintained a small sales office in the Stratford Gardens area located at the southeast corner of 61st Street and State Line Road.
The restored residence of the missionary at the Shawnee Indian Mission with a child sitting out front. This building is located at the southeastern corner of 52nd Street and Porter Road (now 53rd Street and Mission Road). This vantage point faces south-southeast on present day 53rd Street from just east of Mission Road.