Forty students of the William Cullen Bryant School who pulled dandelions in the Country Club District. Prizes were given for those who pulled the most. This vantage point faces north towards the rear of the school from just north of 57th Street between Wornall Road and Central Street.
Maypole dancing and many athletic events planned for the annual Country Club District Community Field Day at Southwest High School at the southwest corner of 65th Street and Wornall Road. This vantage point faces northeast from just east of Pennsylvania Avenue by the track behind the high school.
Directors and sponsors of the 1933 Country Club District Community Field Day, held on Southwest High School campus. Shown are John L. Shouse, George D. Melcher, J. C. Nichols, Miles C. Thomas, Howard E. A. Jones, Albert H. Monsees, and H. Merle Smith. This vantage point faces southeast towards the Sixth Church of Christ Scientist at the corner of 66th Terrace and Wornall Road from near the Southwest High School football field.
Five women, the "Goddesses" observing annual Country Club District Community Field Day at Southwest High School at the southwest corner of 65th Street and Wornall Road. This vantage point faces east towards rear of the high school from near the center of the football field.
This picture was taken looking northwest just south of the intersection of 71st Street (now Gregory Boulevard) and Wornall Road. In November 1925, a shopping center known as Romanelli Shops was completed at the southwest corner of Wornall Road and 71st Street. These shops included R. L. Fish and Sons Grocers, Mason's Pharmacy, O. D. Stewart Barber Shop, Ambassador Cleaners, and a Piggly Wiggly Grocery Store.
Exterior of the Sunset Hill School. The school possessed a stage, large auditorium, lunch room, and two primary class rooms. The building pictured is now part of the Pembroke Hill School. This vantage point faces west near the southwest corner of 50th Street and Wornall Road.