Anderson Photo Company

Displaying 37 - 48 of 206

Circa 1928 photograph with full frontal view of the Missouri Savings Association Bank. This vantage point faces west from the east side of Walnut Street between 9th Street and 10th Street.

Circa 1928 photograph with frontal and side view of the Montgomery Ward's building, located on the northeast corner of Belmont Boulevard and Saint John Avenue.

Photograph of children posed on a slide at the Gillis Orphans' Home at the southwest corner of 81st Street and Wornall Road. The image is featured in the photograph section of the October 29, 1933 issue of the Kansas City Star.

Circa 1928 photograph with frontal and side view of Pickering Lumber Company offices at the southwest corner of Central Street and 11th Street.

Photograph with full frontal and side view of the Railway Exchange Building on the southwest corner of 7th Street and Grand Avenue.

Photograph of the members of the Children's Bureau providing preventive health examinations to pre-school children at the Humboldt School at the northeast corner of 11th Street and Holmes Street. The image is featured in the photograph section of the October 29, 1933 issue of the Kansas City Star.

Circa 1928 photograph with full frontal and side view of the Robert Keith Furniture Company, located at the southeast corner of 13th Street and Baltimore Avenue.

Photograph with slide description, "Bathing her baby, Florence Home For Colored Girls, Kansas City, Missouri."

Photograph with full frontal and side view of the Sharp Building, located on the northwest corner of 11th and Walnut streets. Businesses in view include Federmann's Drugstore, Olney Music Company, Woolf Brothers, etc.

Photograph looking east along the north side of 12th Street between Holmes Street and Charlotte Street at night. The Hotel Troy is pictured in the background.

Photograph looking west from the northwest corner of Charlotte Street and 12th Street. The Marquette Hotel and Jackson County Courthouse is pictured in the background.

Photograph looking west along the north side of 9th Street between Forest Avenue and Tracy Avenue. The First Church of Christ Scientist is pictured to the left.

Pages

KANSAS CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY | DIGITAL HISTORY