Group portrait of employees identified as instructors and floor girls at a Donnelly Garment Company Christmas party at the Donnelly Clubhouse.
Anderson Photo Company
Photograph of Kansas City Fire Department Number 15, Kansas City, Missouri, opened in 1925. Pictured are Captain Eugene King, Driver Herman Lewis, and firefighters George P. Smith, Clarence Hill, and Joseph D. Johnson. This vantage point faces northeast on Mulberry Street between 8th and 9th Street. A defunct viaduct is shown at the top left.
Photograph with caption stating, "Kansas City's Councilmen, the city manager and the mayor, pose for a cameraman. Those in the rear row, left to right - C. Jasper Bell, Ira B. Burns, A. N. Gossett, Charles H. Clark, Clarence A. Burton, H. L. McCune and David B. Childs. Front row - H. F. McElroy, city manager, Albert I.
Photograph of Kansas City Mayor John B. Gage, who served from 1940 to 1946, with members of the City Council.
Clipping from the Kansas City Journal-Post on November 12, 1930 showing Thomas B. Bash, Dr. J. C. Johnson, W. O. Beeman, and Frank C. Beck at the Blue Springs farm of Dr. Johnson.
Photograph of one Fokker F.32 airplane (left) and three Ford Tri-Motor airplanes (right) displayed for a large crowd of several thousand at Municipal Airport, April 4, 1930. This F.32, NC334N, was one of two owned by Western Air Express, and shows "Fox Flying House Party, Western Air Express, New York to Hollywood" on the fuselage.
Photograph of Ann Avenue at N. 6th Street looking west to N. 7th Street. The caption reads: "Oklahoma Natural Rock Asphalt Street, Kansas City, Kansas. 2" Rock Asphalt Top on Old Macadam. Laid 1924, Photo 1929." The Scottish Rite Temple at the northeast corner of Ann Avenue and N. 7th Street is shown in the right background.
Photograph of a crowd assembled for a Labor Day parade at the corner of 16th Street and Cherry Street in Kansas City, Missouri. This vantage point faces east-southeast from the northwest corner of 16th and Cherry with the Fred Hacker Plumbing and Heating Building in the left background at 617 East 16th Street.
Photograph of White Hall at Camp Bo-Ho-Ca, located on the east side of Blue River Road near 121st Street. The camp, named for the first two letters in each word of "Boys Hotel Camp", was a boarding school to young orphaned boys ages 9-14 before joining older boys at the Boys Hotel at 1601 Admiral Boulevard in Kansas City, Missouri.
Photograph of boys reading and studying in the library at the Boys Hotel at the southeast corner of Admiral Boulevard and Flora Avenue.
Photograph of philanthropists posed at the cornerstone laying ceremony for the Boys Hotel Club Memorial Building on November 6, 1921. This vantage point faces south on the south side of Admiral Boulevard between Flora Avenue and Highland Avenue.
Photograph of six boys performing a play at the Boys Hotel at the southeast corner of Admiral Boulevard and Flora Avenue.