This picture of the Country Club Plaza Garage was taken looking southwest on 46th Terrace between Mill Creek Parkway (now J C Nichols Parkway) and Wyandotte Street. Country Club Plaza Garage with Mr. E. D. Barker in charge, housing space was provided for 144 cars. The garage was designed by Edward B. Delk.
An aerial view of the Country Club Plaza in 1925, looking north-northwest near Brookside Boulevard and 51st Street.
This picture of a Country Club Plaza parking lot was taken looking south-southwest from atop the Country Club Plaza Theater at Alameda Road (now Nichols Road) and Wyandotte Street.
The rock quarry at 55th and Locust Street during the construction of Crestwood Drive.
An autochrome photograph of Assumption Church (now known as St. Anthony's), taken looking northeast from the intersection of Benton Boulevard and Lexington Avenue.
An autochrome photograph of First Congregational Church, once located on the northwest corner of Admiral Boulevard and Highland Avenue. This vantage point faces northwest towards the church from this intersection.
An autochrome photograph of the B'nai Jehudah Temple, a Jewish synagogue at the southeast corner of Flora Avenue and Linwood Boulevard. This vantage point faces south on Linwood Boulevard just east of Flora.
An autochrome photograph of a fountain in the Country Club Plaza just east of the intersection of Alameda Road (now Nichols Road) and Broadway. This vantage point faces north-northeast towards a gasoline filling station, a parking lot, and the Country Club Plaza Balcony Building in the background.
An autochrome photograph of lilies growing along Gregory Boulevard by the property of George W. McClelland, lawyer. This vantage point faces west on the north side of Gregory Boulevard between Cherry Street and Holmes Road.
An autochrome photograph of an automobile parked next to an apple tree on Sunset Drive. Lauder notes with the picture: "Don't Mutilate".