Missouri Valley Special Collections, Kansas City Public Library

Displaying 1393 - 1404 of 1502

An autochrome photograph of the bridge over Lake Hiwassee to the lake's east island.

An autochrome photograph of a fountain at the intersection of Brookside Boulevard and 52nd Street.

An autochrome photograph of Mrs. Loucille Wade Baier's house with sumac on display in foreground.

An autochrome photograph of Courtlandt Van Brunt's residence, taken from the southeast. Courtlandt Van Brunt himself, son of Kansas city architect Henry Van Brunt, designed the home. Van Brunt, son of architect Henry Van Brundt, designed the residence on Drury Lane.

An autochrome photograph of Julia M. Rockwell's house and garden, taken from the northeast. Julia and her husband, Bertrand Rockwell, were Kansas City pioneers, as well as the parents of architect Mary Rockwell Hook.

An autochrome photograph of a Japanese maple tree in the afternoon in the front yard of Neil G. Lilley, Chairman, Kansas City Structural Steel Company.

An autochrome photograph of Dr. Don Carlos Guffey's house, taken from the southeast. Guffey was a Kansas City physician.

An autochrome photograph of Lee E. Clark's daughters, Julia and Janet, playing with tulips on their property. This photograph was taken from the north, looking south. Clark was manager of Kansas City Laboratory Supply Company.

An autochrome photograph of the front of E. C. Winters's residence, taken from the west. Winters was founder of the Winters Securities Company.

An autochrome photograph of a marble bench in the Country Club Plaza on Ward Parkway between Wyandotte Street and Central Street. This vantage point faces north with the Country Club Plaza Theater in the background.

An autochrome photograph of Thomas L. Luzier's swimming pool, taken from the west. Luzier was founder of Luzier Personalized Cosmetics.

An autochrome photograph of Hazel B. Healey standing next to her six foot tall "Radiance" roses. Her husband, Michael J. Healey, was vice-president and general manager of John Deere Plow Company.

Pages

KANSAS CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY | DIGITAL HISTORY