Photograph of Gotham Apartments located at the northwest corner of Chestnut Avenue and Linwood Boulevard.
Circa 1930 photograph of students and a teacher on a double-decker bus parked outside of the Woodland Public School, located on the north side of 8th Street between Woodland Avenue and Euclid Avenue. This vantage point faces southwest from near the south-facing southwest entrance to the school.
Photograph with a full, exterior street level view of Norman School; named after Joseph L. Norman, President of the Board of Education and member of the Board for 16 years. This vantage point faces northeast from the southwest corner of 36th Street and Summit Street.
Photograph of the Van Horn School, located to the east of the intersection of 37th Street and Wyoming Street. The school was named for Robert T. Van Horn, early Kansas City pioneer.
Photograph of Miss McBee's students of Woodland Public School, posed outside the south-facing southwest entrance to the school.
Photograph with an exterior, street view of Lykins School, once located on the north side of 7th Street between Norton Avenue and Jackson Avenue. The school was named after Dr. Johnston Lykins, an early physician and second mayor of Kansas City.
Photograph of the Webster School located at the northwest corner of Wyandotte Street and 17th Street. The school opened in 1886 and closed in 1933. It was named after statesman Daniel Webster. This vantage point faces northwest from the northeast corner of 17th and Wyandotte.
Photograph of unidentified Woodland Public School students posed at the west-facing southwestern entrance to the school. One child is holding a banner which says "Savings Banner Room."
Photograph with an exterior view of Longan School located at the northeast corner of 39th Street and Warwick Boulevard. It was named in 1911 in honor of George B. Longan, Assistant Superintendent of Schools. Before 1911, the school was named the Ward Public School. In 1932, the school at 601 Gillham Road became the George B. Longan School.
Grouping of four exterior snapshots of students with teachers on Kensington School lawn. All photographs except the top center picture were taken outside of the south facing southeast entrance to the school.
Photograph of the Yeager School, once located at the northwest corner of Indiana Avenue and 19th Street. It was built in 1894 and named for Robert L. Yeager, a lawyer and member of the Board of Education.
Photograph with a distant exterior view of the Morse Public School, showing students outside with playground equipment and playing a game of baseball. The school was named after S. F. B. Morse, American inventor. This vantage point faces south-southeast from the northeast corner of 21st Street and Charlotte Street.