Photograph of Miss McBee's students of Woodland Public School, posed outside the south-facing southwest entrance to the school.
Photograph with an exterior view of Longan School located at the northeast corner of 39th Street and Warwick Boulevard. It was named in 1911 in honor of George B. Longan, Assistant Superintendent of Schools. Before 1911, the school was named the Ward Public School. In 1932, the school at 601 Gillham Road became the George B. Longan School.
Grouping of four exterior snapshots of students with teachers on Kensington School lawn. All photographs except the top center picture were taken outside of the south facing southeast entrance to the school.
Photograph of unidentified Woodland Public School students posed at the west-facing southwestern entrance to the school. One child is holding a banner which says "Savings Banner Room."
Photograph with a distant exterior view of the Morse Public School, showing students outside with playground equipment and playing a game of baseball. The school was named after S. F. B. Morse, American inventor. This vantage point faces south-southeast from the northeast corner of 21st Street and Charlotte Street.
Photograph of the Westport Junior High School located at the northeast corner of 39th Street and McGee Street. This vantage point faces north-northeast from the southwest corner of 39th and McGee.
Photograph of the Yeager School, once located at the northwest corner of Indiana Avenue and 19th Street. It was built in 1894 and named for Robert L. Yeager, a lawyer and member of the Board of Education.
Photograph a distant exterior view of the Milton Moore School located on the south side of 31st Street between Cypress Avenue and Elmwood Avenue. It was named for Col. Milton Moore, a member of the Board of Education. This vantage point faces north-northeast from the northeast corner of Linwood Boulevard and Cypress Avenue.
Photograph with full, street level, corner view of the Irving School located on the south side of 24th Street between Wabash Avenue and Prospect Avenue. The school was later named for Booker T. Washington. This vantage point faces southwest from the northeast corner of Prospect and 24th.
Photograph of the Swope School, once located at the northeast corner of Cleveland Avenue and 55th Street. It was named after Thomas H. Swope. This vantage point faces northeast from the northeast corner of Cleveland and 55th.
Photograph with an exterior street level view of Linwood School, once located on the north side of Linwood Boulevard between Highland Avenue and Woodland Avenue. This vantage point faces northwest from the southeast corner of Linwood and Woodland.
Photograph with a full, exterior view of Kensington School. This vantage point faces northwest on 17th Street between Brighton Avenue and Van Brunt Boulevard.