In 1925, the J. C. Nichols Company maintained a small sales office in the Stratford Gardens area located at the southeast corner of 61st Street and State Line Road.
The restored residence of the missionary at the Shawnee Indian Mission with a child sitting out front. This building is located at the southeastern corner of 52nd Street and Porter Road (now 53rd Street and Mission Road). This vantage point faces south-southeast on present day 53rd Street from just east of Mission Road.
J. C. Nichols School, located at 69th and Oak Streets, now known as Académie Lafayette. This vantage point faces northeast at the intersection of Oak Street and 69th Terrace.
5434 Central Street home of Zeno T. Briggs, who bought a lot in 1909 and lived at this home until June 1929. This vantage point faces west-northwest on Central Street just north of 55th Street.
An early J. C. Nichols Company sign located on Brookside Boulevard by Countryside Park. In the background is the "Rock House" located at 5230 Brookside Boulevard. This vantage point faces west on Brookside Boulevard between 52nd Street and 53rd Street.
Young boys line up for a foot race at the annual Country Club District Community Field Day on Friday, May 4, 1928 on the grounds of the Pembroke-Country Day School.
An autochrome photograph of The Walnuts west building, taken from the south in October.
An autochrome photograph of Edith C. Jenkins's residence, taken from the southeast. Her deceased husband was president of the Jenkins Music Company.
An autochrome photograph of the bridge over Lake Hiwassee to the lake's east island.
An autochrome photograph of the Belknap C. Hawkes and Alice Hawkes residence, taken from the north. Belknap was a Kansas City stockbroker.
An autochrome photograph of Mrs. Ella B. Adams sitting under an English cherry tree on her and her husband's property. Mr. Washington Adams was an attorney at law, Kansas City, city attorney and county counselor for Kansas City and Jackson County.
A color glass plate positive photograph of a man putting on the ninth hole of the Mission Hills Country Club Golf Course.