Circa 1920 photograph with full, front view of the Harris (Kearney) House at its original location at Westport Avenue (now Westport Road) and Main Street. This vantage point faces southeast from Westport Avenue just east of Main Street. The house was moved to 40th Street and Baltimore Avenue in 1922.
Photograph of the Santa Fe Trail marker located at the southeast corner of Blue Ridge Drive and 66th Street in present-day Raytown, Missouri. This vantage point face southeast with the Rice-Tremonti House in background partially showing. Marker placed by the DAR and the state of Missouri, 1909.
Clipping from the Kansas City Journal-Post on July 19, 1931 showing a photograph of James P. Aylward and his boyhood home. The accompanying article provides a brief account of Aylward's childhood. The house pictured was once located on the north side of 4th Street between Gillis Street and Frances Street.
Clipping from the Kansas City Journal-Post on August 25, 1935 showing photographs from Kansas City Mayor Bryce B. Smith's farm near the northwest corner of Blue River Road and Red Bridge Road. It includes photographs of Smith and his daughter Betty Mary Smith, the Red Bridge Farm lake (now Alex George Lake), a totem pole, the main entrance, an ornamental well, hunting trophies, a spring house, and other subjects.